Sunday, May 29, 2011

Victoria Justice: 'Best Friend's Brother' Video!


Victoria Justice: 'Best Friend's Brother' Video!
Victoria Justice channels a little Risky Business in her brand new video for debut single, “Best Friend’s Brother.”
The 18-year-old actress/singer dished to our pals at Teen.com, “I wrote this song because I was working with my good friends and two very talented writers named Savan Kotecha and Kojak and we were in this writing session and couldn’t come up with any ideas for a song.”
Vic continued, “I had this moment of inspiration where I said, ‘Wait, why don’t we write a song about having a crush on your best friend’s brother?’ They, being two guys, didn’t understand. I told them, ‘Trust me, I get it. I’ve been through this. We’re writing the song.’”
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Vic’s new video?

Victoria Justice - “Best Friends Brother” Video

Sarah Hyland: American Idol Finale with Matt Prokop

Sarah Hyland: American Idol Finale with Matt Prokop
Sarah Hyland keeps cozy with on-and-off screen beau Matt Prokop as they arrive at the American Idol season 10 finale held at Nokia Theatre LA Live in Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 25).
The twosome sat right by Wesley Quinn, formerly of V Factory, inside the big event.
Sarah tweeted, “Had the most amazing night at the american idol finale!!! I still can’t get over the surprise guests :) ahhhhhh”
DID YOU WATCH THE FINALE









sarah hyland matt prokop ai 03  
sarah hyland matt prokop ai 01

sarah hyland matt prokop ai 02  
sarah hyland matt prokop ai 04

sarah hyland matt prokop ai 05  
sarah hyland matt prokop ai 06

sarah hyland matt prokop ai 07  
sarah hyland matt prokop ai 08

sarah hyland matt prokop ai 09  
sarah hyland matt prokop ai 10


No comments:

Post a Comment