Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Like To Be Spanked

Rihanna has revealed that she likes to be "submissive in the bedroom" in a candid interview with a US magazine. The Only Girl (In The World) singer, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, told Rolling Stone Magazine that she likes to be "spanked" during sex.

"I like to take charge, but I also love to be submissive," she says. "Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your s***. That's sexy to me… I like to be spanked." "Being tied up is fun.
I like to keep it spontaneous," she adds. The 23-year-old R&B queen, who poses in spray-on shorts on the cover of the US music magazine, also revealed that she prefers old-fashioned 'discipline' to new-fangled sex toys. "Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned — you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs… I'd rather have him use his hands," she says.

But the S&M singer rebuffed rumours that she is dating Hollywood actor Colin Farrell and admitted that she hasn't had a date since splitting with pro baseball player Matt Kemp last December. Talking about Farrell, she says: "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish! He's smoking."...

No comments:

Post a Comment