Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gyuri reveals that she’s a fangirl of Jang Woo Hyuk


KARA’s Gyuri revealed her special relationship with ex-H.O.T member, Jang Woo Hyuk.

On May 17th’s broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Gyuri revealed, “During my school days I was a fan of Jang Woo Hyuk’s.”

She explained, “I went to H.O.T performances and cheered them on by waving my white balloon. Jang Woo Hyuk threw a towel that he used to wipe off his sweat and I caught it. Like a fairy’s robe, it just flew to me. I thought all of my wishes came true at that moment and I’m very happy to meet him again here.”


After Gyuri confessed that she still had the towel, MC Kang Ho Dong got the ‘fangirl’ to hug her idol. Jang Woo Hyuk hugged Gyuri and said, “When I think about it now, I think I threw the towel [at her] knowingly.”

Gyuri responded, “It’s good to be in a girl group!”


110517 kara Gyuri & Jang Woo Hyuk @ Strong Heart Cut



source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment