Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is NOT Pregnant!


Several internet reports popped up this morning suggesting that Kim Kardashian and fiance Kris Humphries are expecting their first child together, but the reality TV star has shot down the claims on her official blog.
Kim wrote, "This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant! Magazines can be so tricky with their wording! The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I’m not pregnant!  I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don’t have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don’t always believe what you read, dolls."
Kim Kardashian Midori launch
OK! Magazine has the newlywed starlet on their cover with the headline, "I'm having a baby!", but the story inside doesn't actually seem to confirm anything.  "Kim always thought she’d have at least one or two kids by now, so she’s absolutely in a hurry," an insider tells the tabloid glossy. "And Kris loves kids and doesn’t see any reason to wait," adds the pal. "Her friends are even taking bets on whether it will be a boy or a girl."
Two weeks ago another website published unflattering photos of Kardashian and hinted that she had a baby bump, and she took to her Twitter to shoot down the claims.  Kim wrote, "Funny. Some website today put up a PHOTOSHOPPED pic of me and made my belly huge and said I'm pregnant! NOT TRUE and you can Google to see the real pics."
She may not be pregnant now, but how soon do you think we can expect some baby news from the soon-to-be married couple?
Photo courtesy of Fame Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment