Friday, June 3, 2011


Bruno Mars & Eminem's 'Lighters' - FIRST LISTEN

Bruno Mars & Eminem's 'Lighters' - FIRST LISTEN
Check out Bruno Mars‘ new track withEminem“Lighters”.
The new track features Em and Royce da 5′9″ rapping and Bruno at the chorus and comes off their upcoming Bad Meets Evil EP, Hell: The Sequel, out Tuesday (June 14).
“This one’s for you and me living out our dreams, we’re all right where we should be,” Bruno sings on the hook. “With my arms out wide, I open my eyes and now all I want to see is a sky full of lighters.”

Eminem - ‘Lighters’ feat. Bruno Mars

Karmin Covers Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass'

Karmin Covers Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass'
Check out this video of musical duoKarmin performing Nicki Minaj’s latest song, “Super Bass”.
Musicians Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan teamed up with The RootsQuestlove and Owen Biddle for their own take on the track.
“This is our top requested song,”Karmin wrote on their YouTube page.
Late last month, Nicki performed “Super Bass” at the Billboard Music Awards - be sure to watch her hit the stage if you missed it!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Karmin’s take on Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”?

Karmin - ‘Super Bass’

Hilary Duff: I'm Not This Weird, Artsy Indie Film Girl

Hilary Duff: I'm Not This Weird, Artsy Indie Film Girl
Hilary Duff leaves her car with the valet while arriving at an office building on Thursday (June 2) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 23-year-old singer and actress recently chatted about working on the indie drama Bloodworth.
“I think just working on an independent movie … There’s a lot of freedom, a lot less pressure, a lot of time to play, with the director, Shane [Dax Taylor],” she told the Huffington Post.
As for choosing different projects, Hilshared, “And I do, I feel … a responsibility, you know, to find that balance, and I’m not trying to be this weird, artsy, only-do-independent-movies type of girl. I’m just trying to do what I like.”






hilary duff office building 01  
hilary duff office building 02 
hilary duff office building 03  
hilary duff office building 04 
hilary duff office building 05  
hilary duff office building 06



Jane Lynch: Emmys 2011 Host!


Jane Lynch: Emmys 2011 Host!
It’s official - Jane Lynch is hosting the2011 Emmys!
“I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys. I’m looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my finest tracksuit,” the 50-year-old Gleestar said in a statement.
Jane was my first - and only - choice as the host for this year’s Primetime Emmys, and I am glad she said ‘yes,’” said executive producer Mark Burnett. “She has incredible comedic timing, and is a charismatic, talented actress whose energy leaps off the screen and stage. I am thrilled and excited to have her as our host.”
The 2011 Emmys airs live from Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday, September 18, on Fox.
ARE YOU EXCITED to see Jane Lynch host this year’s Emmys?





Beyonce Covers 'Essence' July 2011

Beyonce Covers 'Essence' July 2011
Beyonce looks picture perfect on the cover of Essence’s July issue.
The 29-year-old penned her very first cover story, “Eat, Play, Love,” opening up about how a nine-month break helped inspire her creativity.
Here’s what she shared with the mag: “I had talked about taking a vacation before, but always ended up in the studio after two weeks, so no one believed me. This time, though, I was serious. I was going to give myself a year to do the things I never get to do.”
“Simple things like play with my nephew, pick him up from school, visit museums, go to concerts, see some Broadway shows, learn to cook a meal and spend time with my husband … Yes, I needed some relaxation, but I wanted inspiration too, from regular everyday things,” she added.
In case you missed it, check outBeyonce’s new song “Best Thing I Never Had“!

No comments:

Post a Comment