Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blake Lively Doesn’t Need Rachel Zoe. She’s Her Own Stylist. So There.


When celebrities take the RC they’re usually dressed by some of the best stylists in the business because, well, because they canbe. But this isn’t the case for Blake Lively. NoRachel Zoe for her! According to herGlamour interview, Blake styles herself. Those gorg dresses we always see her wearing? She picks ‘em out. We’re jealous.
But why is Blake her own stylist?
Blake told the mag:
“I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!” What a fun hobby that is.
What do you think of Blake’s decision to be her own stylist? Do you like her style? Would she be better off with a stylist? Tell us in the comments!

O-M-Glee! Relive the Magic Of Nationals With This Must-Watch Glee-Wind (Video)'

Missing Glee yet? Big time? Us too. And it’s only been a week! So it’s a good thing we found this. A Glee-wind (see what they did there?), which is basically like a recap of the “New York” season finale but in video form. Genius and we wish we thought of it first. Shucks.
Anyway, relive the magic of Nationals, that Finchel kiss and Sunshine’s big solo with the glee-wind now!

What was your fave part of “New York?” Are you still upset that New Directions didn’t even place in the top 10? Tell us your thoughts (and how much you miss the show!) in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment