Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Megan Fox Brian Austin Green Watch Lakers Lose Game 2

They love to support their home team, and last night (May 4) Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were spotted at the Los Angeles Lakers basketball game.

The “Jennifer’s Body” babe and her hunky husband arrived at the Staples Center to see the Lakers lose to the Dallas Mavericks 93-81 in Game 2 of the series.

Sporting a white top with dark trousers, Ms. Fox held hands with her man, who wore a grey v-neck and khaki cargo pants. Earlier this week, Megan treated herself to a day of pampering at a nail salon where she received a mani/pedi.

Did Megan Fox Rethink Her Ink?


Megan Fox has drawn comparisons to Angelina Jolie for her smoldering good looks and penchant for body art, but it seems the Hollywood hottie is rethinking some of her trademark tattoos.

The actress, who has a large collection of ink, including a quote from Shakespeare's 'King Lear' on her shoulder and her husband's name tattooed on her lower stomach, has received flack for much of her body art, particularly a portrait of Marilyn Monroe on her right forearm.

It seems that Norma Jean has left the building, however. Fox showed up at a recent event for Armani with Marilyn looking like a shadow of her former self.

It seems the actress has undergone laser treatments to remove the portrait, which looked noticeably lighter and less detailed.

Fox had previously explained her reasons for getting the portrait of the tragic legend, saying, "I really admire Marilyn Monroe but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning. It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."
This may not be the last ink we see on the actress, however. To her detractors, Fox says, "Everyone hates them because they're closed-minded about tattoos. People who don't like me, as far as fans go, always talk about how I'm trashy because I have tattoos ... Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. I find them beautiful, so I'm going to keep doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment