Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lee Seung Gi almost dances his way to the ground while with Goo Hara on SBS’s “Strong Heart”

Lee Seung Gi and Goo Hara recently threw on a club dance competition!

On the May 24th episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Goo Hara confessed about the first time she went to a night club.

“I went to a night club for the first time in my life to shoot drama ‘City Hunter,’” said Goo Hara. But she said, “I felt disappointed because I couldn’t get the true feeling of a night club at that time.”

She continued, “So I went to a night club with my friend after. I walked in without even hiding my face. Club dancing and stage dancing are completely different. So I learned the basic steps from my friend. I shook the club dancing until 5 AM.”



When asked to show her newly learned club dancing, Goo Hara invited MC Lee Seung Gi to the stage. Lee Seung Gi first began a light pumping with Goo Hara and then tried a couple dance like a true player. However, he lost balance from an aggressive pumping action and ended up almost falling flat onto the floor.

This episode of “Strong Heart” also featured Jang Woohyuk, Kim Ji Sook, Lee Jungseop, and Baek Ji Young.

Check out the funny video below!











source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment